One Day Bus Trip to Samye Ling, Scotland
16th July 2017 from 7am – 7pm
“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe,
deserve your love and affection.”
Buddha already knew that the only path of liberation is the path inwards. Even when we seem to know about these things we often struggle to go within and reach out to the endless wisdom that is stored there. We stumble over our own inability to find the calmness and rest we so much long for. Often we even not aware that the right setting of location and people around us can enhance our spiritual soul searching or decrease it.
For this reason we thought it would be a great idea if we would offer a journey that can bring you together with like-minded people and take you to a place where you have never been before. Because we do believe that a journey on the outside can also trigger the starting point for a journey on the inside. So we decided to arrange a One-Day Bus Trip to Samye Ling in Scotland, the first Tibetan monastery in Europe.
Beautifully settled in the landscape of Scotland, Samye Ling offers a place of peace and tranquillity and enough space for your own thoughts. A guided meditation might be available on request with Julie, if you would like to have some assistance with your meditation practice.
On the 16th of July 2017 we will take you in a comfortable Minibus to Scotland. We will meet at 7am at Saltburn Square where we then will set of in the direction of Scotland. The journey will be about 3 hours till we reach our destination. You will have plenty of time to wander around the premisses, rest, reflect, meditate and have a look into the temple as well the café and Samye Ling Shop. We are aiming to travel back around 4pm but we are flexible about that and we will see how we go on. Bring your own packed lunch or buy some in the local café, in addition to that we will make a pit stop along the way where you get the opportunity to get some refreshments.
We will confirm via email when we received your payment. By paying your deposit you agree to our policy.
If you have any further questions or a medical condition that might can cause some problems for you during this trip, please let us know before the journey starts.
Are you able to walk for 2 miles as we planning a bit of a small mindful walk to the Buddhist Centre? If not let us know and we arrange transport for you.
Need help with learning how to meditate?
Julie offers One-to-One Sessions in assisting you on how to meditate via Skype and in person (in Saltburn) for only £10/hr.
That’s it – we looking forward to hear from you.
Blossom of the Soul-Team
Julie & Sukirat & Trevor
We like it simple just as Buddha therefore – this is our policy:
– No alcohol or drugs are to be consumed during the whole trip, we hold the right to exclude you from the trip without prior warning if you show up under influence of alcohol or drugs on the day of departure.
– Samye Ling is Non-Smoking premisses – therefore we would like to ask you to respect and honour this by not smoking at their premisses. We will show you a place outside the centre where you are allowed to do so.
– You travel at your own risk and Blossom of the Soul Ltd. can’t be made responsible for any loss or damage that happens to you or your possessions.
– Please don’t just wander off from Samye Ling without telling your Bus driver or Julie as you might get lost and there is no signal for mobile phones available in the area. And we don’t want to leave you in the Scottish hills.
– Your deposit of £ 20 is non-refundable and secures your place for the trip. If for any reasons we have to cancel the trip – of course you will get your money back. If for any reason you cancel the trip – we will keep your money and might give your seat to someone else.
– We will keep your email address in our Data bank for future event updates and newsletter unless you stated clear to us that you don’t want to receive them.